Idaho Collaborative Divorce Lawyer
Founded in Kansas in 1995, Everman Law Offices and Mediation Services has built a reputation for the innovative use of collaborative law techniques to find real solutions to family law and employment law disputes.
When our law firm moved to Boise in 2007, we saw this as the perfect opportunity to introduce effective, low-conflict and cost-conscious family law representation to new clients in this area.
Many clients appreciate the benefits of an experienced lawyer who is ready to help them avoid costly litigation and resolve disputes in a humane, reasonable, respectful and family-oriented manner.
When collaborative law offers the greatest promise of reasonable resolutions in terms of time, money and emotional investment, we are prepared to use this approach to your greatest benefit. We will work hard toward an amicable agreement allowing you to save time and money that will be better spent on building a new and better life for yourself and your children.
In our experience, the right divorce attorney can help to greatly reduce the stress and financial burden a divorce, child custody or child support dispute can entail.
Everman Law Offices and Mediation Services ● Resolution Through Collaboration ● 208-639-9037
Contact Us Today to Schedule a Free Half Hour Consultation.
Whether using collaborative or traditional methods, the focus of our practice is always on protecting your rights and your well-being. We tirelessly pursue fair and equitable settlements across a full range of family law matters, with an emphasis on collaborative law when it is the best approach:
- Divorce, property division, and the modification and enforcement of existing orders
- Child support agreements and medical support orders
- Custody and visitation arrangements and modifications involving a material change in circumstances such as relocation or change in job status
- Paternity actions on behalf of birth mothers and putative fathers
- Prenups, as "prenuptial agreements" are often called
- Collaborative law, a relatively new way of handling divorce and custody disputes in Idaho
- Collaborative post-decree, applying collaborative law methods to the modification and enforcement of custody and support orders
Contact us today to schedule a free half-hour consultation to discuss your options for using either collaborative law or the traditional divorce process to protect your rights and the well-being of any children involved in your case.
Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Evening, weekend and home visits are available by appointment. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
Everman Law Offices and Mediation Services
39 W. Pine Ave,
Meridian, ID 83642
Phone: 208-639-9037 • E-Mail