Custody & Visitation

Idaho Child Custody and Visitation Rights Lawyer

Unfortunately, child custody and visitation are often two of the most highly contested matters in divorce. We provide experienced and thoughtful representation to fathers and mothers who are seeking to ensure that the best interests of their child or children are protected.

In a case of an existing child custody and visitation order, a material change of circumstances may require a formal modification of the order. This change may include:

  • Allegations of family violence, child abuse or neglect
  • Loss of gainful employment or loss of domicile (i.e., homelessness)
  • Alcohol or drug abuse

It is important to know that a custodial parent may not be able to relocate out of state, for a job or any other reason, without the court's permission,

Everman Law Offices ● Child Custody and Visitation Attorney ● 208-639-3918
Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.

If you are being denied visitation rights, you should seek the help of an experienced attorney to help you file the necessary motions to help ensure that your rights are protected and the orders of the court are followed.

Whether establishing or modifying a child custody or visitation arrangement, we always strive to balance our client's needs with the long-term best interests of the child. If you need the concerned advocacy and experienced guidance of a knowledgeable and caring Idaho custody and visitation rights lawyer, contact our Boise office today.

We offer free initial consultations and dedicated representation at reasonable rates. Evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience.

Everman Law Offices
601 Beacon Street
Boise, ID 83706

Phone: 208-639-3918 • E-Mail
Fax: 208-344-0345

Located in Boise, the Everman Law Offices serve clients in Boise Valley and Treasure Valley as well as in communities throughout Idaho, including Nampa, Caldwell, Sun Valley, Ketchum, Hailey, McCall, Mountain Home, Twin Falls, Ada County, Canyon County, Gem County, Elmore County, Twin Falls County, Valley County, Boise County, Custer County, Boundary County and Blaine County.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Copyright © 2008 by . All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.